Monday, October 11, 2010

A Little About Me

I have lived in the same town since I was 18 months old and plan on photographing all the places I love about this town in the next year.  My fiance Ben and I will be moving in the next 2 years to a place yet to be determined.  Ben is currently a 3rd year medical student and is also in the army (West Point grad!  Go Army!)

There are 6 military residencies available and we're not sure where we'll end up.  The options are Hawaii (sweet!), Washington State, San Antonio or El Paso Texas, Washignton DC, and Georgia.  We're kind of hoping for San Antonio.  Yee Haw!  I think I could get used to the cowboy boot look!

I spent 6 years as a nurse at Brenner Children's Hospital and three of those years were spent commuting back and forth to UNC-Chapel Hill for graduate school.  I graduated from UNC with my Pediatric Nurse Practitoner degree.  Now I'm loving my job as a PNP at a practice here in my home town.

Ben and I got engaged in May and have our wedding planned for May 29, 2011.  We live with our furry children Sebastian, Malayah, and Knightly Gray.






No comments:

Post a Comment